Wednesday 25th August - porridge, choc balls, pastry filling, jam, Baf's chicken, Strawberry Dream


Lots of work for the Thermomix today.

Breakfast was porridge


In the morning I made choc balls again as the girls really liked them- double the recipe from before but it was a bit runny (think I added too much water) so add 100g of shredded coconut (so I can't have them but that's probably good, lol).


Then I minced up garlic, spring onion, chicken, zucchini, mixed herbs and paprika to make 'sausage rolls' for lunch.

Then I made strawberry jam - as per edc added 25 g jamsetta and then also cooked it for 10 mins on varoma at the end.

Brilliant - perfect consistency and really yummy.

Dinner was baf's chicken http://www.forumthermomix.com/index.php?topic=1063.0 - dd2 and I really liked this but the other two weren't keen on the cheesy sauce - no idea why?!! It was yum!!



Desert I made strawberry dream (1/2 portion of the Fruity dream recipe in the EDC) with frozen strawberries, sugar and egg white. Yum, girls asked for more! The pic of my portion is a bit defrosted by the time I got round to it.

So simple and yummy will definitely do that again with different fruits.



No comments:

Post a Comment