What this blog is about and update over a year on.

Had a query from a reader and just wanted to clarify for those that haven't read from the beginning what this blog is about.


My intention when starting this blog was to provide a daily diary of how often I used the thermomix and for what. When I was researching the tmx I found lots of blogs with lovely recipes but still had no idea if the owner used it once a week, once a day, or one in a blue moon. Hence, thermomix meals was born.


I do write up recipes when I convert or make up something new. And when I cook a new recipe from the Thermomix Forum or a blog I provide a link to it. However, on subsequent cooks usually I don't as it's very time consuming to find the recipes. (I print off recipes I like and use those). Also I cook quite a few things just off the top of my head. Though I often try to at least leave notes on how it was cooked.


This reader wasn't sure how to find the recipes I was talking about so thought I'd post to clarify.

I will also try to make a note next to recipes where they are from (eg cookbook and name, blog, forum, my head, lol) as I do think I've got a bit slack at doing that in the last few weeks.


Oh and whilst I'm posting. Just have to say I've had my thermomix for over a year now and I'm still loving it. It's well paid for itself and is used early every day and quite often numerous times.

I use the tmx more than I use other cooking methods, eg. oven, stove, though I do like a variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment