Sunday 27th February - pancakes, stock, soup, banana bread, fruit balls, marinade, mayo, carrot salad, fried rice
slow cooker sauce
2 cloves of garlic, 1cm piece of ginger, parsely and oregano
50ml white wine
1 tbsp sherry
1 mc water
2 tbsp worcester sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp cornflour
2 cubes of chicken stock concentrate
- cook 5 mins, 100°
Poured this over beef, carrots, parsnips and new potatoes.
Wednesday 16th February - smoothie, ltm, mozzarella, tomato and basil muffins, quick curry, garlic spice chicken, rice, veg
Saturday 12th February - porridge, cream of celery soup, gingerbread, Five spice pork with rice and vegetables
700g pork fillet, sliced
2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
1 tsp Chinese 5-spice powder
1 cup of rice (or amount required)
2 large carrots
1 head of broccoli, 1/2 a stork of broccoli
bunch of bok choy
1/2 red capsicum
4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1. Toss sliced pork fillet in sesame oil and 5-spice powder. Leave to marinate for a few minutes.
2. Place into 2-3 foil parcels in bottom tray of varoma.
3. Place 800mls water in bowl and cook on varoma temp for 15 mins.
4. Whilst cooking place rice in basket and rinse and prepare vegetables. Keep the hard veg eg carrots, brocolli stalk, bok choy stalk separate. Place all soft vegetables on the top varoma tray.
5. Add the rice in the basket to the bowl and hard vegetables to the bottom varoma tray and cook for 8 minutes, add top varoma tray and cook for a further 8 mins.
6. Place in thermoserver.
7. Sauce – pop juices from the pork parcels in the bowl, add 4 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce, 1 tsp of sesame oil and cook for 3 minutes, 100° speed 2.
8. Add sauce to dish and serve.
2 tsp coriander seeds
2 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp cloves
Grind 30 sec spd 6
Add 30 g oil and saute 5 mins 100° sp 1
Add 500g diced chicken, 1 tbsp tikka paste, 200g yoghurt
Cook 14 mins 100° reverse sp 1
Add mushrooms cook 2 mins
Add spinach cook 4 mins